COLOR: Chrcl/Grey/Fired Brk
- Synthetic upper with mesh underlays for support and breathability
- Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- Steel shank for support and stability
- Removable moulded EVA footbed delivers underfoot cushioning
- Rubber outsole delivers grip and provides durability
Bryce II WP is a waterproof men's light hiking boot that was made to last. Between the durable synthetic upper and the padded collar and tongue, your feet will be supported and comfortable. For extra protection against water, these boots also feature Dri-Tec waterproof technology that keeps your feet dry and comfortable even in the wettest environments. The removable EVA footbed offers extra cushioning, and the steel shank provides further support and stability, to help keep you on your feet on any terrain. A great, supportive boot for all hiking environments.